Category Archives: Veterinary
Dr Hirschberg has treated over 3,000 pets with laser therapy.
Pathologies treated include:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Corneal diseases
- Head trauma
- Muscle, tendon & ligament injuries
- Pain management for trauma & post surgical wounds
- Inflammation & swelling
- Wound healing including degloving injuries & more
- Basic mechanisms of Low Level Light (Laser) Therapy
- Integration of photomedicine into your clinical practice
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Case Studies
- Patient assessment methodology in creating protocols most effective in particular pathological conditions
- Marketing of LLLT within your practice
- Return on Investment, income generation, patient outreach and unsuspected practice growth benefits will be covered in detail
There is no charge for the webinar and there will be time for questions at the end.
Attendees will comprehend the potential practice and career altering effects of Low Level Laser … Continue reading
It would be nice if human hospitals could give the LLLT attention Ron gives his animal patients.
For more on THOR pet treatments click here
For more on LLLT training click here
The picture below is of a cougar treated by exotic animal veterinarian Jenny Conrad. She reports that “Pirate had a seizure of unknown origin and fell off his perch. He’s not usually this approachable but he seemed to like his LLLT treatment and let us work on him for about an hour. He purred the whole time. He seems to be feeling better this afternoon”.
As you probably know, LLLT / Low Level laser Therapy can be used on horses, dogs and cats. What about big cats and grizzly bears?