Dr Hirschberg has treated over 3,000 pets with laser therapy.
Pathologies treated include:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Corneal diseases
- Head trauma
- Muscle, tendon & ligament injuries
- Pain management for trauma & post surgical wounds
- Inflammation & swelling
- Wound healing including degloving injuries & more
- Basic mechanisms of Low Level Light (Laser) Therapy
- Integration of photomedicine into your clinical practice
- Evidence Based Medicine
- Case Studies
- Patient assessment methodology in creating protocols most effective in particular pathological conditions
- Marketing of LLLT within your practice
- Return on Investment, income generation, patient outreach and unsuspected practice growth benefits will be covered in detail
There is no charge for the webinar and there will be time for questions at the end.
Attendees will comprehend the potential practice and career altering effects of Low Level Laser Therapy in the practice of veterinary medicine.
See a video preview of Ron.